Dr. Finn helps individuals and partnered relationships with a wide range of sexual topics including:
• Body image
• Cancer Survivorship (addressing changes in sexual health during and after cancer treatment; restoring sexual functioning among cancer survivors)
• Dyspareunia (painful sexual intercourse)
• Fear of Sex/ Intimacy
• Female Orgasmic Disorder
• Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
• Gender identity
• Male Erectile Disorder
• Male Orgasmic Disorder
•Persistent Genital Arousal Syndrome (Painful, unrelenting, spontaneous genital arousal in women, not linked to sexual desire)
• Sexual Aversion
• Sexuality & chronic illness
• Sexual Desire
• Sexual Enrichment
• Sexual orientation/coming out
• Sexual pain
• Sexuality & physical ability
• Sexuality & spirituality
• Vaginismus (involuntary spasm/contraction of vaginal muscles when penetration is attempted)
• Vulvodynia (chronic pain in vulvar area)
Office and Virtual appointments are available both Weekday and Weekends.
Contact Dr. Finn to make your appointment today.
In addition to the topics listed above, Dr. Finn offers sex education and sexual enrichment seminars for anyone who wants to improve or enhance their sexual relationship, recapture lost sensuality, restructure sexuality after a life changing event, become comfortable with one’s own and/or one’s partner’s sexuality, or any other issue related to sensuality and sexuality.